I have extensive experience on eBay, Amazon and Etsy as a buyer, seller and a teacher. I enjoy seeing customers "get it" after teaching them aspects of a marketplace or a process. I organize and categorize everything while using Evernote, Trello, folders, lists and markerboards. My daily tasks live on its own Trello board. I stay organized in order to see measurable and achievable results.
My creativity is expressed in producing videos, screen printing designs on clothing, sound engineering live events, playing acoustic guitar and bass guitar.
April 2015 - January 2016 :: SureDone - Enterprise Customer Onboarding Specialist
SureDone is an enterprise level multi-channel inventory management software focusing on users selling on eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Magento and Big Commerce. SureDone has additional tools specifically for automotive and power sports parts sellers.
- Plan and coordinate a tailored roadmap for each customer to learn the software, setup their accounts with all marketplaces and match existing inventory from multiple marketplaces.
- Conduct in-person training sessions and daily webinars teaching best practices for each marketplace.
- Create video tutorials for customers just getting started, learning advanced techniques and troubleshooting issues.
Here are some examples of videos: Introduction, eBay Business Policies and eBay Variation Listings.
Nov 2014 - April 2015 :: SureDone - Product Manager
- Manage 4 outsourced developer teams to expand connected marketplaces and external tools.
- Develop training and support procedures while outsourcing first-responder support representatives.
- Restructured AdWords, Analytics, landing pages, niche marketing, email drip campaign and social media.
Aug 2006 - Oct 2014 :: That's Us Technologies, LLC - SellerVantage Product / Project Manager
SellerVantage is an eCommerce inventory management software with tools developed specifically for consignment stores. SellerVantage also developed the warehouse management software for eBay Valet.
- Managed a team of developers, designers, training, support and marketing to deliver/maintain SellerVantage and eBay Valet’s Inventory Manager.
- Led product and project management for the software powering eBay Valet, an alternative selling consignment program 2013-2014.
- Responsible for the strategy and hands-on execution of the entire product lifecycle of all features including product roadmap, release planning, product design, development, launch and measurement.
- Created business processes and managed cloud-based systems to support the project plan, process improvements, systems bug tracking, capacity planning, Agile/Scrum process and customer service tickets.
- Launched new features taking SellerVantage from an eBay consignment software to a multi-channel inventory management solution by integrating with Amazon, Craigslist and an internal e-Commerce system while also adding inventory count/relocation tracking, barcode generating and SOX compliant multi-level user management tracking/reporting.
Aug 2006 - April 2012 :: That's Us Technologies, LLC - SellerVantage Training / Support Manager
- On-boarded and trained over 1,000 clients remotely and 50 clients on location.
- Developed a database of training, support and troubleshooting videos, documents and automated emails reducing on-boarding and support staff by 75%.
Aug 2004 - Nov 2007 :: The Online Outpost - Franchise Development
eBay Drop-Off consignment franchise that totaled 70 locations nationwide.
- Created franchise training sessions teaching eBay-industry standard practices.
- Responsible for store development maintaining the franchise design in each location.
- Supported all clients via phone, email, forum, bug tracking system, Skype and in-person.
Aug 2004 - Aug 2006 :: The Online Outpost - Store Manager
- Maintained selling $50-$90K per month selling consigned items.
- Averaged selling 1,500 items on eBay per month.
- Managed relationships with vendors, business clients and consignees.
June 2011 - Present :: Dream Center NYC - Live Sound Engineer / Video Producer
New York City non-profit focusing on homeless, at-risk and under-served communities
- Weekly setup of sound equipment for a mobile church including the sound board, all instruments, microphone placement on all instruments, power cables, audio cables and recording equipment.
- Adjust timing, rhythm and pitch on vocals, instruments and sound effects.
- Develop a video tutorial website for mobile church assembly and production.
- Create videos from special events and mission trips.
Examples include: 2015 Backpack Giveaway, 2015 Turkey Giveaway, 2015 Toy Giveaway and Haiti Missions Trip.
- Created and implemented the warehouse inventory management system to manage all donations while leading teams of up to 50 volunteers to organize it.
Aug 2000 - April 2005 :: Tampa Bay Dream Center - Branding Manager & Redevelopment Manager
Tampa non-profit focusing on homeless, at-risk and under-served communities
- Created numerous postcards, flyers, booklets, posters, banners and website graphics.
- Developed a cutting-edge
(for early 2000’s) website promoting mission trips and inner-city outreaches.
- Organized all construction material donations and oversaw inner-city home makeovers.
Beacon University - Clearwater, FL :: 2002-2004 Theology